Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum. |
|
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>
|
|
General LX Discussion Anything that doesn't belong in the model specific forums, goes here. |
02-26-2011, 02:12 PM
|
|
Administrator
Name: Jimmy
Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
|
AMG Paddle Shifter Mod in the works
Whats up folks! Just wanted to share where I bought my AMG Paddle Shifter P#1712670046, MB Dealer in Chicago, Tel#630-305-4560, Parts Dept. Shipped, No TAX, to your door for under $112. Hope this helps those looking for shifter paddles. Later! Jimmy
Parts Dept is already aware that more LX'ers will be calling, so just give them Part# and you'll be straight.
I got the harness/box from Ray (PLCMAN), cost $55 + $17 ship. Contact info, email: Raymond@wlsmithelectronics
|
Jimmy - BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC SRT8 I,II,III 2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
|
|
|
02-27-2011, 03:43 PM
|
|
Name: Chuck
Car Model: Dodge Magnum SXT AWD
Year: 2005
Engine: 3.5
|
Awesome! Thanks for the info...i been wanting to put paddle shifters in the wifes car! Seems to be pretty affordable.
Keep us posted on the progress and level of difficulty.
subscribed
|
|
|
|
03-04-2011, 04:14 PM
|
|
Administrator
|
Just about finished. Screwed up in the clock spring, so had to order another. Putting it in today and done. Lesson learned!
|
Jimmy - BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC SRT8 I,II,III 2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
|
|
|
03-06-2011, 02:10 PM
|
|
Administrator
|
|
|
|
|
03-08-2011, 01:17 PM
|
|
|
Nice work! What did you do to screw up the clock spring? (so i don't when it comes time)
|
|
|
|
03-10-2011, 09:47 AM
|
|
Administrator
|
Originally Posted by ChuckWagon
Nice work! What did you do to screw up the clock spring? (so i don't when it comes time)
|
When I installed the clock spring back to the column, the clock spring popped. The spring inside disengaged. Bought a new one, which helps for future installs. It came with a locking clip for the clock spring, so I will be able to remove and install without worries.
|
|
|
|
03-10-2011, 01:59 PM
|
|
|
Originally Posted by BOS/SRT
When I installed the clock spring back to the column, the clock spring popped. The spring inside disengaged. Bought a new one, which helps for future installs. It came with a locking clip for the clock spring, so I will be able to remove and install without worries.
|
Thanks!
|
|
|
|
04-16-2011, 08:29 AM
|
|
Administrator
|
Chuck, any updates?
|
|
|
|