Welcome to the LX Forum - Dodge Charger | Dodge Challenger | Dodge Magnum | Chrysler 300 Forum. |
|
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>
|
|
Other Vehicles Discuss makes and models other then Chargers, Challengers, Magnums, & 300s here. |
01-05-2011, 10:37 PM
|
|
Name: Phil
Car Model: Dodge Charger
Year: 2007
Engine: V6
|
I Started The Front Suspension/Disc Brake Upgrade. A Few Pics
Well,, after working my Azz off at work and being sick for over a week...I finally started the Suspension/Disc Brake Upgrade. Once again, working by myself weak as a little boy I beat the shite out of those ball joints which I am willing to bet are original...I got all but one. For those that don't know, this is on my 66 Chevy truck project which I converted the manual steering to power and now changing almost all the front suspension parts with a bit of a drop (front & rear) and Disc brake upgrade (front & rear). I still need to get the last ball joint off and remove the A arms to replace the bushings/media blast...as you can see the underside is covered in years of dirt. Here are a few pics...I like the last one of the new tie rod ends with the turn buckles...Purdy!!
more to come.
|
01-06-2011, 10:23 PM
|
|
Name: Phil
Car Model: Dodge Charger
Year: 2007
Engine: V6
|
Hmm....No love for a non LX. Oh Well.
|
02-18-2011, 10:50 AM
|
|
Name: Danny
Car Model: Dodge Magnum R/T
Year: 2005
Engine: MDS Version 5.7L Hemi
|
Slow but sure it'll come together. What I like about a project is as things get done and as you say start lookin Purdy it gives you incentive for the next step! My last so called Project Car I logged 650 Man Hours of restoration. Good Luck with the project!
|
Mopar Perf. Air Filter- Eagle GT (VR) w/18" Foose Black Speed- Blk Nuts- SXT Blk Grille, Blk Headlamps- Debadged-DeMolded (Kept Hemi(s)) R/T Grille Badge Added. Aquired 21/10/10. Performance Mods: Got all I need in my 03 Ram 4x4!
|
|
|
03-10-2011, 08:20 PM
|
|
Administrator
Name: Jimmy
Car Model: Dodge Charger SRT8
Year: 2006
Engine: 6.1L HEMI
|
Phil, coming along.... Are you leaving all parts rusted or are you having them refinished?
|
Jimmy - BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC SRT8 I,II,III 2toned Flat Black Vinyl,CarbonbyDesign,Billet Tech Designer,Razor Edge,SpeedLogix,KW v2,Predator 91 tune,22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels ,Nitto 420s,BWoody Sway ends,Hotchkis sways,Magnaflow highflow/c-back,DMH electric cutouts,22elite,BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV,Killerglass,GSM intake,Danko v2 spoiler/Chin spoiler,Grip Rockers,Neffywrap
|
|
|